Top Reasons to Have Wiredog Internet:
- FASTER DIAL-UP!
- Unlimited Dial-Up Internet means not having to keep track of the time you spend online*
- Local Internet means don’t have to worry about long-distance charges on your phone bill
- 5 Free Email accounts with spam filter and virus protection: filters out about 90,000 spam messages a day and reduces the risk of viruses messing up your computer.**
- We have a large coverage area that covers parts of VA, TN, WV, NC, and Maryland. Just ask for your local number.
- Extended Tech Support Hours: 9a-5:30 p, Monday thru Friday and 10a-2p on Saturday. If you need help with your Internet woes, give us a call!
- As low as $13.25 per month.
- 4 easy ways to pay: we accept Visa, MC and American Express online or on the phone. You can also pay by cash or check in our office, or you can mail in your payment.
- There is no connection fee.
- We usually have specials for our current customers who refer their friends.
- Wiredog.com is an awesome website with local info. Ask about featuring your business or event!
- Our email invoices are convenient b/c they come straight to your Wiredog email address, or you can set it up to forward to an email address you use more often. Also, you can opt to have your bill mailed to your address for only 1.00 per mailing.
You can sign up by phone or come into our office.
* While we do not impose any limits on the amount of time per month that you may use our service, these accounts are not to be used for dedicated connections. A dedicated connection is defined as more than 18 hours usage per day or 540 hours per month. Users wishing to stay connected for more than 18 hours per day may be required to sign up for a dedicated account. **We reccommend an antivirus software in conjunction with the scanned emails.
Need Something Faster?
We now offer our High Speed, Wireless Broadband service to Wytheville, Galax and even parts of the New River Valley. Click here for more information.